You are here: ET Home» 404 page
You can search EconomicTimes.com for similar content, browse our most read articles, or go to our Home Page
Last updated on 21 Jun,2022 03:54 PM Refresh
- Selling diesel at Rs 20-25/ltr loss, petrol at Rs 14-18/ltr loss: Private retailers to govt19 Jun, 2022 11:38 AM ISTOn June 10, the Federation of Indian Petroleum Industry (FIPI), which besides private fuel retailers also counts state-owned firms such as IOC, BPCL and HPCL as its members, wrote to the Petroleum Ministry saying losses on petrol and diesel will limit further investments in retailing business.
- Air India plans to add more than 200 planes to its fleet in 4-5 years19 Jun, 2022 04:16 PM ISTThe erstwhile govt-owned carrier is said to be mulling an order for the European plane maker’s A350 widebodied planes. This would be its first aircraft order since 2006. It would also make it the first Indian airline to order the A350, which is fast gaining popularity among global airlines for its fuel efficiency despite its size and range.
- India’s richie rich are buying one-way tickets out of the country. Here’s why19 Jun, 2022 04:39 PM IST A 2018 bank report found that 23,000 Indian millionaires had left the country since 2014. More recently, a Global Wealth Migration Review report revealed that nearly 5,000 millionaires, or 2% of the total number of high net-worth individuals in India left the country in 2020 alone.
- Upstart China smartphone maker cracks notoriously tough India20 Jun, 2022 10:23 AM ISTThe move paid off, boosting the four-year-old newcomer’s sales and helping it reach the No. 3 position in the fast-growing market with about 600 million smartphone users. Only Samsung Electronics Co. and Xiaomi Corp. sold more devices in India in the latest quarter, with Realme closing in.
- Bharat Bandh: Nationwide strike impacts road and rail traffic20 Jun, 2022 07:06 AM ISTBharat Bandh Today: After more than 10 states witnessed protests against the government’s new ‘Agnipath’ military recruitment scheme last week, a nationwide shutdown call – for ‘Bharat Bandh’ – has been given by some groups on Monday. This comes a day after the service chiefs ruled out rolling back of the plan and revealed the recruitment timelines.