Gain invaluable investment insights from industry heavyweights.
21 Jun 2022 15:13
It is less than a day until Moneyweb’s Better Investor Conference, a two-day virtual event that will see 27 of the country’s top advisors, chief investment officers, fund managers, as well as experts in private equity, property, fintech and alternative investments such as cryptocurrencies, sharing their insights on investing.
The conference, which is offered free online (register here), promises to bring you the latest investment insights and trends from industry heavyweights, who will also share their perceptions of what’s driving market performances of late, and what they expect for for the rest of 2022 and 2023.
Keynote speakers include Rish Tandapany, chief operating officer of EasyEquities; Valdene Reddy, the JSE’s director of capital markets; Dr Adrian Saville, an investment specialist at Genera Capital; and Busisa Jiya, CEO of the Association for Savings and Investment South Africa.
Some of the other speakers and panellists on the conference line-up include:
- Tshepo Modiba – CIO at Cannon Asset Managers
- Craig Gradidge – executive director and CIO at Gradidge Mahura Investments
- Carla de Waal – multi management and manager selection head at FNB Wealth and Investments
- Harry Scherzer – CEO of Future Forex
- Puseletso Mbele – head of investment consulting at Novare Holdings
- Magda Wierzycka – founder and executive chair of Sygnia
- Jeanette Marais – CEO of Momentum Investments
- Hlelo Giyose – CIO at First Avenue Investment Management
- Nilan Morar – vice president of trading at the Purple Group
- Kelebogile Moloko – CIO at Prowess Investment Managers
- Kundayi Munzara – co-founder and executive director of Sesfikile Capital
- Rupert Finnemore – CEO of EasyProperties
“The Better Investor Conference aims to offer valuable insights and tools to help the Moneyweb community become better investors. We’ve got a great line-up for this not-to-be-missed investment conference,” says Moneyweb editor Ryk van Niekerk.
Join Van Niekerk, together with Moneyweb deputy editor Suren Naidoo, MoneywebNow podcast host Simon Brown and Moneyweb Crypto host Ciaran Ryan, as they speak to leading investment professionals.